- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
- Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship
- Xi'an City ‘The Belt and Road’International Students Scholarship
- San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province
- CSC Scholarships for American Students
- International MA Program in Chinese Philosophy
- International MSE Program in Cultural Relics Protection Materials
- International BA Program in Chinese Studies
- International MA Program in China’s Development and Governance
- Application Guide for International Student Scholarship
2019-2020 CSC Scholarship for American Students
In order to develop the cooperative relationship between universities of China and the United States and attract more outstanding young American students to study in China, now our university undertakes the CSC scholarship for American students in the 2019-2020 academic year.
I、Scholarship Coverage and Criteria
1、Scholarship winners are exempt from tuition, accommodation fees on campus, monthly allowance and comprehensive insurance for foreign students studying in China.
2、The monthly allowance for undergraduate students is CNY 2,500, for master degree students is CNY 3,000 and for PhD students is CNY 3,500.
1、Full-time undergraduate or graduate students in the United States.The undergraduate program is taught in Chinese (so applicants should have finished a one-year preparatory education and Chinese language training in CSC designated institutions), and the graduate program can be taught in both English and Chinese.
2、Applicants must have a valid US passport or US nationality certificate for 4 years or more, and have a record of actually living in the United States for more than 2 years in the past 4 years (actually living in the US for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, depending on the entry and exit regulations).
3、Degree and Age Requirements
(1)Bachelor’s degree applicants must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
(2)Master’s degree applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
(3)Doctoral degree applicants must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Applicants must submit the online application form before April 5th, 2019 on www.csc.edu.cn/laihua .
1、Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students,http://www.campuschina.org/.Our agency number is 10718 and please choose the type B.Submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print a hard copy;
2、Complete the online application procedure at Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System for International Students,https://snnu.17gz.org/. Submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print a hard copy;
3、Submit all your application documents by post to International Students Office before the deadline April 5th, 2019.
The application documents include:
(1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship（written in Chinese or English）;Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy.
(2) Notarized highest diploma (photocopy); Prospective diploma winners must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
(3) Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
(4) A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese or English); This should be a minimum of 1500 words.
(5) Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English);Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by professor or associate professor.
(6) Photocopy of Passport.
(7) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy);
The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid.Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Pleases keep the original copy of the Form for school registration.
All the documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order of( 1 )to (7).
You should submit TWO sets of bound documents to Shaanxi Normal University before the deadline.
No application documents will be returned.
1、Undergraduate Program: 陕师大本科生专业目录.xls
2、2-year Master Program: 陕师大两年制硕士专业.xls
3、3-year Master Program: 陕师大三年制硕士专业.xlsx
4、PhD Program: 陕师大博士生专业目录.xls
Postal Address：P.O. Box 2, International Students Office (ISO), Shaanxi Normal University, No. 199, Chang’an Nanlu, Xi’an, 710062, China
Contact Person: Mr.Zhu,Ms.Li
Fax : 86-29-85303653