附件【Two-Year Master Program List.xls】
1. Program Introduction
Students are required to complete the curriculum between 2-3 years, fulfill the designated credits, complete the master’s thesis and defend it in front of a panel of experts. Successful graduates will receive a graduation certificate along with the Master’s degree, according to the regulation of the Degree Committee.
2. Application Prerequisites
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
(2) Applicants must be above the age of 18 and under the age of 50，healthy.
(3) Applicants must have attained a bachelor’s degree.
(4) Applicants must get the score of 180 in HSK test level 5.
3. Application Procedures
(1)Please log on to the website https://snnu.17gz.org/member/login.do, register, fill in the content and upload the required documents:
●Bachelor’s degree (Students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date, and submit the graduation diploma if admitted), which should be original documents or notarized copies in Chinese or English
●Two recommendation letters from two (associate) professors
●Official transcripts of your academic achievement up to the present, including courses taken and standard achieved (original documents or certified copies in Chinese or English)
●CV（Chinese or English）
● Scanned copy of your valid passport (passport type must be ordinary)
● Passport-style photograph
(2) After the first round check, you will be asked to have an interview or online interview with the relevant subject department.
4. Application Period
20th April-20th June every year
5. Enrollment Majors
Please click and check the two year master majors and three year master majors.
Two-Year Master Program List.xls
(1) For master applicants, we offer Chinese Government Scholarship, you can apply through the Chinese embassy in your home country. Please click and check Chinese Government Scholarship- Bilateral program for further information.
(2) You can also apply directly to our university. Please click and check for Chinese Government Scholarship- Chinese University program.
7. Registration Period
September every year (specified in the Letter of Admission)
Period of Study
Tuition (in RMB Yuan)
Science & Technology
9. Medical Insurance
All international students must be medically insured throughout their entire planned period of study. Students are required to purchase the Comprehensive Insurance Plan of Foreign Students on the day of registration. The insurance fee is RMB400 for one semester or RMB800 for two semesters. Students who do not have valid medical insurance will not be allowed to register.
Please click and check the further information: http://admission.snnu.edu.cn/EN/Info/info8.asp?id=63
11. Contact Information
Postal Address：P.O. Box 2, International Students Office (ISO), Shaanxi Normal University, No. 199, Chang’an Nanlu, Xi’an, Shaanxi, China
Tel : 86-29-85303761
Fax : 86-29-85303653
Application website: http://iso.snnu.edu.cn
附件【Three-Year Master Program List.xlsx】