- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
- Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship
- Xi'an City ‘The Belt and Road’International Students Scholarship
- San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province
- CSC Scholarships for American Students
- International MA Program in Chinese Philosophy
- International MSE Program in Cultural Relics Protection Materials
- International BA Program in Chinese Studies
- International MA Program in China’s Development and Governance
- Application Guide for International Student Scholarship
San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province
Applicants should be a non-Chinese citizen and holds valid passport issued by a foreign country.
Applicants must be a registered degree program student who has already finished one academic year study in Shaanxi Normal University.
Applicants must have a favorable performance at school without any record of violating any laws of China or regulations in school.
Applicants should have a good performance on the exams and provide Chinese HSK certificate. The exam grades of the current academic year should at least be above the B level
Students who have already be granted any scholarships like the Chinese Government Scholarship should not apply this scholarship.
Other basic requirements for the applicants
2. Categories and Criteria
3. Application Materials
1. Application form of the San Qin International Student Scholarship of Shaanxi Province
2. Copies of passport and current visa
3. Latest diploma or academic certificate acquired (like graduation certificate)
4. Academic Transcripts in the current university
5. Original Recommendation Letters written by two professors or associate professors (Only required for the master degree applicants and PhD applicants)
4. Application Deadline
Before September 25 each year
Please check the posted notice for the exact time in September.
International Student Office
Ms. Wang, Ms. Zhang