Accommodation | Life
How can I reserve a dorm room on campus?

You should download the Booking Form in the download area, service section and send an Email to  to tell us your general information if you want to reserve a dorm room, including passport name, passport number, nationality, sex, etc.

If my off-campus address changes, will I register again?

You must make registration again. If the students live off-campus, you can present the Contract of Tenancy and a copy of your passport to the public security bureau (police station office) where the residence is located and the valid period of the registration form shall exceed that of the residence permit visa.

Friendly link: Shaanxi Normal University | China Scholarship Council | Overseas Chinaese Affairs Office Of The State Council | Confucius Institute Headquarters | International School of Chinese Studies |
Address:No.199, South Chang’an Road, Yanta District, Xi’an,Shaanxi    Zip code:710062    Telephone:0086-29-85307408 / 0086-29-85303761    Fax:0086-29-85303569
Copyright © International Students Office of Shaanxi Normal University    Technical support: MIO Technology